Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

9 things i am grateful for today.





i am grateful for best friends.
{especially when they make me laugh...which
happens a lot.}









i am grateful for chick flicks.
{my two favs.}





















i am grateful for the invention of soccer.
{4 years ago today, we won our 1st championship! happy anniversary templars.}







i am grateful for a loving and
patient
almost-husband.
{gosh he's adorable, isn't he?}





i am grateful for autumn.
{confession: i will go out of my way to step on a crunchy leaf.}













i am grateful for school.
{ouch. that hurt to say.}





i am grateful for bubble baths.



{"ducky ducky....come here ya dumb duck." name that movie!}





i am grateful for my family.
{love these people!}









i am grateful for cereal.
{i could eat this -->
everyday.}







these were just a few things off the top of my head.
i could add to the list for hours.
i truly have been blessed and have every reason to be happy.
now i am going to end my day by lying on my nice comfy couch, in my nice warm house and watch elf {literally the best movie on the planet} on my tv that is
run by electricity which i am lucky enough to have. {man, it's great to be alive.}
good night!

2 comments:

  1. You're a great kid! Thank you for travelling so far to come play tonight. It's always so much fun to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good list! I might have to copy this post idea for my own blog. And just know that I'm grateful for you Sarah June Scott Almost Averett.

    ReplyDelete