Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

today is the day!

i love to see the temple, i'm going there today....
i have always wondered how i will feel on the day that i go through the
temple for the very first time.
let me tell you...it is exhilirating! 
i feel all nervous inside because i've never done it before.
but at the same time i am more than ecstatic to be closer to my 
Father in Heaven than i have been since i can remember.
i am very grateful for my friends and family that have 
sacrificed their time to be with me. 
i can't think of a better way to spend this happy occasion 
than with the people i love!
the church is true and i am so happy to be a part of it!! 

1 comment:

  1. Val and I felt priveleged to be part of this special day for you. We love your spirit, your testimony and your desire to have an eternal marriage.
    Love, Val and Merilee

    ReplyDelete